About Me

My photo
Kajang, Selangor
i'm awesome.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

If it means a lot to you,

hey darling, i hope you're good tonight,
and i know you don't feel right when i'm leaving.
yeah i want it but no, i don't need it,
tell me something sweet go get me by.
cause i can't go back home till they're singing,
lalala
till everyone singing.

if you can wait till i get home,
then i can swear to you that we can make this last.
if you can wait till i get home,
then i swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past.
it might be for the best.

hey sweetie, i need you here tonight,
and i know that you don't wanna be leaving.
yeah, you want it but i can't help it,
i just feel complete when you're by my side.

you know you can't give me what i need.
and even though you mean so much to me,
i can wait through everything.
is this really happening?
i swear i'll never be happy again.
and don't you dare say we can just be friends,
i'm not some boy that you can sway.
we knew it'd happen eventually.
if you can wait till i get home


If It Means A Lot To You - A Day To Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment